A New Way of Seeing the Dentist...
Come Visit us at Our Office.
We are located on 4th and B in Lake Oswego, across from the Post Office. We have increased our facility to meet the needs of our patients. We are sure you will love the new layout, design, and location. Come visit for a tour of the office.
Zehtab Family Dentistry has been delivering high quality dental care to the Portland Metropolitan area since 1997. After graduating from Oregon Health Sciences University, School of Dentistry, Dr. Zehtab established Zehtab Family Dentistry which offers a full range of cosmetic, restorative and oral health dental services for adults and children with emphasis on sound preventative dentistry. Our staff is passionate about delivering the highest quality dental experience. What does this mean for you?
- Confidence. You know you are receiving the best possible care through the integration of leading edge capabilities, patient education and personalized treatment planning.
- Comfort. From the minute you walk through the door, a warm friendly staff focuses on you.
- Care. A dental care team dedicated to providing the highest level of patient satisfaction, which is why our patients are our best advocates. You and your family enjoy a warm, friendly environment for children.
Whether you're looking for a lifelong oral health partner of you're considering a complete smile makeover you'll quickly discover the difference a great dental office can make. We look forward to serving you and your smile!
We are a Green Dental Office.
- We use digital X-rays. Digital X-rays eliminate the need for lead-lined film, plastic film casings, cardboard holders, and hazardous film processing chemicals.
- We email instead of 'snail mail'. To help save trees, we email our X-rays and dental photography to other dentists and specialists. We like to send our patient appointment reminders via email too.
- We use paperless charting. We no longer buy chart holders and paper treatment charts. All dental treatment histories are kept in our secure computer system.
- We save energy whenever we can. Simple changes, like turning off computer workstations at night and setting up a recycling system for our office, all help the environment.